Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taking Control

I am still going crazy organizing my home. My house is usually pretty organized and clean most of the time. But life has happened and some of the things in my house have gotten a little out of control. Our "junk drawer" is one of them. Prepare yourself for this next picture, it's not a pretty one.
I got my containers from the dollar store and target it took me about thirty minutes to complete. It feels so good to open this drawer and know we can actually find what we are looking for.
I think I may label each compartment. I have noticed with our game closet that I organized a year ago, is if it's labeled my kids know where everything goes. It's been a year and our game closet still looks like the day I organized it. I heart labels and organization!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment