Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pre-School Christmas Gifts

A few of us mom's in my neighborhood take turns teaching pre-school a couple times a week. So when I saw this really cute idea here, I had to try it out with our little pre-schoolers. It was a huge hit, the kids loved making them for their parents for Christmas. I bought the canvas at Michaels, painted the canvas before the kids came. The kids then took their hand and put it in white paint to make the snowmen. Each snowman is a finger, the kids painted their snowman with a toothpick. The hill is part of the palm of their hand and I helped them make it more into a snow hill. I love that you can still see the palm of the hand. We used a pencil and dipped it in paint and made snow. I love how they turned out.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable great job!! I think I will try this with my little one over Christmas break!

    xoxo
    Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete