Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's Paper Craft Class - Coupon holder

Before I start this post, I have to apologize for last weeks "Monday Paper Craft" post, I didn't give credit where credit was due and I am totally sorry, I didn't do it on purpose and I want to give credit to all that inpire. Last weeks grocery list book was inpired by Wizards Hangout.
Now on with today's post. Today we made this cute coupon holder. You can download the free template here. This opens up several times. I haven't added my cord yet, but it would tie on the side.
This is what it looks when it's opened the first time. This is what it looks like when it is opened the second time.
All the way open. The holes you see is where the cording goes.

Put your coupons and grocery list in the pockets and you are set to go to the grocery store. When you download the pattern, it gives you five different ideas to do with it. One of the ideas is to put a candy bar and a recipe for candy bar cookies in the pockets. That's what I am going to do with mine, I just haven't gotten that far. I want to make a bunch and have them for gifts. I think I might even make it masculine and put a candy bar in each pockets with some fun memories written on a cute card or something written from my kids and give it to my dad for Father's day.






No comments:

Post a Comment