Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fourth of July Shirts

Where have I been?! My daughter has been accepted to be a student ambassador next year and her group will be going to Europe. She has been doing several different fund raisers to earn the money to go. She is now working on doing a boutique and has some really cute stuff. I will post her items soon. That is why I have been missing from this little ole blog. We have been super busy making stuff.

In the mean time I wanted to show you two shirts I made for my sisters kids last year for the Fourth of July. I thought they turn out really cute. This one I made for my sister's little girl.

I took ribbon, ruffled it and then sewed it to the shirt.

I even made some hair accessories for her hair.


I then made this shirt for her little boy, using rick-rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment