Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mod Podge Easter Eggs

I needed an Easter center piece for my table and this is what I came up with.
I bought these eggs at Hobby Lobby 6/$1.00. I could have used my plastic eggs, but wanted something a little more sturdy and at that price I was excited to start my project.

These are the papers that I used for my eggs. These colors matched my table runner perfectly and the paper was more like card stock, so it left a textured look to it, which I love. If you don't like that look then go with regular paper.

I flipped my paper over and mod podge it. I found it easier than trying to hold the egg while putting on the mod podge.

Then I wrapped and trimmed the paper as needed and then mod podged the outside of the egg.

This is what they look like all finished.

I put them in a glass vase.

I love how they look with my table runner and paper carrots.


No comments:

Post a Comment