Sunday, March 13, 2011

Faux Cherry Blossom - PB Knock Off

I saw the Faux Cherry Blossom in PB Catalog and loved them and knew I needed to make me some.
So I gathered my twigs from my back yard and put them in a glass vase that I had on hand . . .
glued my blossoms to my twigs with my hot glue gun. I loved how it turned out and only cost me $6.00 to make - sure beats the $64.00 that PB wanted for them!
I love having a little bit of Spring in my house.
Linking to: Photobucketlil luna link party button Someday crafts Visit thecsiproject.com

22 comments:

  1. I will be showing this off on Random Crafty Georgia Girl Crafty Tuesday tomorrow. Please stop by and grab my featured button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It came out wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I made one tonight using apple blossoms. I WANT SPRING soon. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and very simple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You did a great job! Thanks for stopping by and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make the blossoms or just by them from, like the dollar store and glue them on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make the blossoms I purchased them at Michaels when they were on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. I have the exact vase too
    Except it is now spray painted white on the inside. Just think of the variety of other flowers we could use also.

    ReplyDelete