Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday's Paper Craft Item - paper carrot

We didn't have our class today, but I made these over the weekend and thought I would share. This template is actually an ice cycle template, but I thought it would make a great carrot for part of my Easter decor. Print this free template and cut it out of your desired card stock or paper. Both work fine.
Cut pattern out.

Score and fold.

I put jelly beans in mine, I will use them for my Easter decor and then on Easter I will give them as little table setting gifts and have each person's name on the carrot, so they know where to sit.

I used green raffia that I had on hand and hot glued it to the top of the carrot.

I put them in a glass vase with some jelly beans. I think it turned out cute.

Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment