Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dinosaur Felt Book

I made this felt dinosaur book for Jaden. He loves dinosaurs, so I thought this would be a great thing for him to have. I don't have tutorial for this because I wasn't quite sure what I was doing with it and if it would turn out. It did turn out great and Jaden loves it.

I put a Velcro flap to hold the book shut and added handles for Jaden to carry.

This is the inside of the book. On the left side I have two mats that he can play with on the other side I made a pocket for the dinosaurs.

I put Velcro on the pocket so the dino's won't fall out.
I also put Velcro on the left side of the book to place the different mats on.
This is one of the mats that I made. I found the image from a coloring book and used it for my mat.

This is the other mat that I made.
I love how it turned out and it was really easy to make.




Linking to:


1 comment: