Monday, July 26, 2010

Nature Critters

I hope you enjoyed seeing mom's talents for the last several posts. We have had a great time the last couple of weeks, spending time with family and now I'm back ready to do some fun projects. Kesley enters the county fair in the 4-H division every year and is working on items to submit. She will post those as she gets them done. I was hoping to have each of the sisters post an item each week so you would see five different posts a week, but that isn't going to work out. Carolee, my youngest sister just got excepted to nursing school, which we are so excited for her, but that will leave her no time to blog. But she said if she had time she would blog here and there. Cherie, however will be posting on Friday's which I am excited for. I will post as I do projects.
While I was with my family the last couple of weeks, one of the things we did was go camping. I thought it would be fun for the kids to make nature critters, they had to make the animal mostly from nature, they had fun and I made certificates for each of them and had an award ceremony and gave each one a candy bar with their certificate. It was a fun activity for the kids. The pictures didn't turn out, but this will give you a general idea. The ages where from about three to ten.

This is a deer.

A self portrait.


a porcupine


A fire fly, next to it, which I cut half the picture off was a nest with a rooster.



A fish.



A lion.




No comments:

Post a Comment