Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!

Hope everyone is having a fun day. I'm not much into decorating for Saint Patrick's Day, but I love doing fun activities with the kids. For lunch we had Shamrock sandwiches.

When the kids came home from school we had a little scavenger hunt to find the pot of gold. I made shamrocks to write the clues on.

I made a "pot of Gold" bucket for each person.

I put skittles, gold coins and skittles for the gold and rainbow. The kids had so much fun doing this activity.

We made shamrock sugar cookies and decorated them.

For dinner I made a rainbow plate of fruit . . .

For dinner I made hamburger gravy over potatoes and colored them green. We also had green jello and peas.
We have had a ton of fun doing lots of green things.
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

1 comment: