Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Fifth Day of Christmas . . .

I have been wanting to make my boys an eye spy bag, and this is what I came up with for Braxton. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be to make. My pattern was from a coloring book page, cut out my fabric, cut out the window, sewed in the vinyl, sewed on the wheels and then sewed it together leaving a small hole to fill the car then I sewed the hole. Super easy.

I typed out a list of the trinkets I put inside and tied it with ribbon and attached to the car.

Braxton made this for Stephen by tracing the tree onto a piece of white card stock, cut and taped it to the tree cookie cutter and filled with M&M's.

wrapped it up and tied with ribbon.

Stephen gave the match box car to Jaden.

Jaden gave this boggle necklace to Kelsey. I made some boggles for Kelsey that she will be getting in a couple of days.

Kelsey gave me this candy cane full of scrap booking accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment