Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas fun



I found some fun scrapbook paper at Michael's and cut the pictures out and made some fun Christmas gifts! I am still trying to come up with a saying to put on this one, If you have any ideas please post them in the comments.








I cut out the pictures that I wanted





OK I know that these pictures are confused but I tried! Just think it adds some excitement to your blog looking! Anyway - I sanded some blocks of wood and painted them dark blue



I glued the pictures on the block and added the saying "Do you Have Room?" Then Mod Podged. So fun and easy! I also made two with wise men on them and added the saying "Wise Men Still Seek Him"


I had a lot more fun doing the craft than trying to post this! Sometimes I really mess up on putting the pictures in the right order!


Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cherie. Maybe a saying could be "silent night"

    ReplyDelete