Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Eggs


I know Easter is over, but I forgot to post this before I put them up in my yard, so here they are now. I cut my wood into the size of egg that I wanted and then I painted them white for a sealer since they are going outside, then I painted them a solid color.
I used light pink, yellow,blue green and purple

then I used the same colors, but a shade darker and the girls and I colored away.
once they are dry I mod podged the design and then put glitter on top of that.

Then I sprayed a coat or two of protective finish on the eggs.
then I put my stakes on.
Don't they look pretty? I actually got the idea from my Friend who wanted me to cut out the wood for her.
Cameo

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute in your yard. Love the idea of putting your girls hand prints on them. P.S. thanks for the Easter package. You are so sweet! (And always on the ball)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I featured this today on my blog!

    http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-easter-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete