Friday, March 19, 2010

Cute Stationary Kit

I made these using this template. My goal is to make a few more to have on hand for gift giving. I think it's nice to have things on hand to give to a friend who is sick, a birthday or just because. I think it would also make a great Mother's Day gift.



The stationary box holds the card, envelopes, some stationary to doodle on and the pen has the matching paper inside it (so it all matches, how cool it that? I make about five cards in each kit and stamp envelopes and stationary to match. The pen's were purchased at Wal-mart, undo the pen, roll some paper and stick inside and put the pen back together and you have a complete matching stationary set.

Look how cute this is to give as a gift. I am going to have all of mine to this point then it will be ready to give to some wonderful person!

This is another one I did. They are so stinkin' cute!



Cards, envelopes, stationary and pen to match.
Happy creating!

1 comment: