Friday, January 14, 2011

cupboard door chalkboard

Cupboard Door Chalkboard!

I had a little late night and nap time fun before Christmas making chalkboards for my kids. I was so into it I forgot to take before, during, and after photos. So here are the finished products!
This one is Olianna's, now that she is using it I wish I would have put her name on one of the short sides because she likes to stand it up and write.
Here is Kesa's. I had a lot of fun with scrapbook paper and mod podge! What a great invention!!
All it took to make these fun chalkboards was the cupboard door, chalkboard paint, and a color paint of your choice. Oh, you also may want scrapbook paper, stickers, and mod podge!! For my son's I painted his dark blue and didn't add the decorations. My kids have had a lot of fun with this gift. The best part of all is that it didn't cost very much to make!!!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment