Friday, November 4, 2011

Trimmed out Window

The little boy room make over is coming along. Here is a little sneak peak on what the walls look like. We put molding around the window, I love how it turned out. Taking pictures was so hard to do. If I tried during the day, I would get a huge glare from the window and if I waited to do it at night I have the flash issue. I do like the view of this pretty sunrise.
I haven't decided what window treatment I want. He had blinds in there, I don't know if I should put the blinds back up. I would like a change, but not sure what. That's why the brackets for the blinds are still up, I don't know if I should do curtains. Then if I do, do I make them long or just to the window seal, so the molding will still show? Any thoughts?
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the window trim! You could put the blinds back up and also do curtains. I would only make the curtains go to the window seal, so you can see the window seal. Also the window seal makes a go stopping piont.

    ReplyDelete