Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Countdown Variations

MORE HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN . . .

In my last post I showed you this fun Halloween Countdown. I have been making more and making changes.

I added the cat and the spider to the glass.

On this one I changed the frame to sit upright and added this cute little witch. I love the broom. I used a stick from my yard and raffia.

On this one I changed the font of the words and went back to the frame sitting long ways.

On this one I stenciled on burlap. And I didn't use my glass on this one, just wrapped the burlap around a piece of cardboard and inserted it in. Love how it looks.
I love how they can be changed around, you could do anything to these and they would be so cute. Cherie will show you how she did hers, love how she changed it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment