Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here's my stuff

O.K it is not much , but here is what I have been doing.

We made these for Valentines day and the girls loved leaving notes and getting stuff in them.
Cameo
The glass mosaics where really easy to make.
Get a picture frame about 2 inches wide,needs it to be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I got my glass at hobby lobby, but they have glass store you can go to to get better glass, I also got my glass cutter at hobby lobby.
You cut the glass to the size you want and glue it straight to the glass, just tacky glue. let that dry for about a day then get sand grout, mix and fill in holes, wipe extra, let dry and you are done.
Cameo

I know you have already made these, but here's mine. Inspired by Shanty2Chic.
Cameo
I know you have already made these, but here's mine. Inspired by Shanty2chic.
Cameo

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I was really excited to get on and see something new!!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete